9. Exercise for the chest
Benefits: Chest muscles work
How to do it:
- Form a stance with your hands: keep your shoulders parallel to the floor and your forearms perpendicular to it.
- Place your forearms together in front of your face.
- Squeeze your forearms together and raise your arms while squeezing your chest.
- Return your arms to the starting point, squeezing the shoulder blades together, and repeat until you can maintain the correct position.
- Your back, chest, and arms are engaged.
Leave a Comment